3 Great Ways to Reduce E-Waste
Leigh skip hire offer skip hire in Basildon, Billericay, Benfleet and other areas in Essex. As well as providing skips, we believe recycling and reducing waste is vital for our environment. Take a look below to find out how you can reduce E-Waste in your area.
Sell your old electronic equipment
One of the simplest ways to reduce the growing e-waste problem is to sell your electronic equipment to someone else instead of throwing it out. If everyone started doing this, the environment would be a much healthier place. If you want to you can even donate it, as long as it isn’t thrown away. If you are unsure how much to sell your old device for, there are plenty of websites that give you a good idea of how much it is worth.
Get a device that has multiple uses
A great example of this is mobile phones. Instead of buying a mobile phone and a GPS, you can use the built-in GPS that comes with your mobile phone. The majority of people do not use their GPS every day and instead is left in a drawer. By following this step, you will save money and the environment.
Use the cloud
Usually when people have data they need to store, we normally turn to memory sticks and additional hard drives. If you have a hard drive you want to get rid of, take a look at our blog ‘Disposing of computer hard drives’. By storing your data online, it also means that it can be safer.
Take a look at our blog called ‘What is E-Waste?’ to find out more
- What can I fit in a skip?
- Removing waste via skips
- You are responsible for your skip!
- What items can go in a skip?
- Leigh Skip Hire’s Christmas Quiz - Answers!
- Leigh Skip Hire’s Christmas Quiz
- Lets get recycling in Basildon
- Skip or Tip?
- Hiring a Skip in Basildon
- Recycling in Basildon
- 5 Interesting Facts about Skip Hiring
- How to look after your skip
- Skip Damage Prevention
- Another 5 Interesting Skip Hiring Facts!
- Why use Leigh Skip Hire?
- Recycling Using a Skip
- Fly Tipping in Hockley
- 5 Facts about Waste & Recycling
- Another 5 facts about Waste and Recycling
- Litter is damaging our planet
- Global Warming and The Greenhouse Effect
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ocean Pollution
- The process of recycling plastic
- Professional Skip Hiring Tips
- Disposing of computer hard drives
- Complete list of builders around Benfleet
- Composting in Benfleet
- Recycling in Benfleet
- Tips to Reducing Skip Hire Cost in Benfleet
- Everything you need to know about Leigh Skip Hire
- Summer Recycling
- Difference Between Recycling & Reusing
- Can I place a skip on the road?
- Why hire a skip for garden waste?
- Items You Could Repair, Not Replace
- Furniture repair shops that serve Basildon
- Simple Tips to Reducing Plastic Waste
- Maximizing waste in your skip
- Basildon Waste
- Four fascinating facts about waste
- What is E-Waste?
- Fun Ways to Reuse Your Household Items
- 3 Great Ways to Reduce E-Waste
- Get Recycling in the Workplace
- Tips for hazardous waste removal
- Wave Energy
- How to Enjoy Recycling at Home