Summertime is approaching, and here at Leigh Skip Hire we are always thinking of new creative ways to keep recycling. Our aim is to make the environment a healthier place, by reducing scrap and waste in Essex. Take a look at the tips we have provided below to find out how you can have a greener, more environmentally friendly summer.
We all know that the best part of summer is getting together and having a family barbeque, but don’t you hate it when there’s piles of left-over food. Think carefully when it comes buying BBQ food, do you really need that much? If you do still end up with left over waste, be sure to use your food recycling bin.
For the picnic days out over the park or on the beach, there are many factors to consider when trying to maintain a healthy environment. Remember that if you take plastic knives and forks you must recycle them afterwards, not leave them on the floor. Not only bad for the environment, but also for wildlife as they can eat them and die. To learn more about how pollution and litter is killing our wildlife, visit our previous blogs.
Summer is a time for holidays, however even when abroad you still need to keep recycling in mind. Batteries play a huge part of destroying the environment due to what they contain. Not only to save the environment, but also your money, use re-chargeable batteries. By doing this there is no need to think about throwing them out as scrap.
If you are thinking about hiring a skip in Essex this summer, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Leigh Skips, we offer skip hiring services to Benfleet, Basildon, Rayleigh and other areas around Essex. Visit our easy-to-use online ordering system or give us a call.
- What can I fit in a skip?
- Removing waste via skips
- You are responsible for your skip!
- What items can go in a skip?
- Leigh Skip Hire’s Christmas Quiz - Answers!
- Leigh Skip Hire’s Christmas Quiz
- Lets get recycling in Basildon
- Skip or Tip?
- Hiring a Skip in Basildon
- Recycling in Basildon
- 5 Interesting Facts about Skip Hiring
- How to look after your skip
- Skip Damage Prevention
- Another 5 Interesting Skip Hiring Facts!
- Why use Leigh Skip Hire?
- Recycling Using a Skip
- Fly Tipping in Hockley
- 5 Facts about Waste & Recycling
- Another 5 facts about Waste and Recycling
- Litter is damaging our planet
- Global Warming and The Greenhouse Effect
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ocean Pollution
- The process of recycling plastic
- Professional Skip Hiring Tips
- Disposing of computer hard drives
- Complete list of builders around Benfleet
- Composting in Benfleet
- Recycling in Benfleet
- Tips to Reducing Skip Hire Cost in Benfleet
- Everything you need to know about Leigh Skip Hire
- Summer Recycling
- Difference Between Recycling & Reusing
- Can I place a skip on the road?
- Why hire a skip for garden waste?
- Items You Could Repair, Not Replace
- Furniture repair shops that serve Basildon
- Simple Tips to Reducing Plastic Waste
- Maximizing waste in your skip
- Basildon Waste
- Four fascinating facts about waste
- What is E-Waste?
- Fun Ways to Reuse Your Household Items
- 3 Great Ways to Reduce E-Waste
- Get Recycling in the Workplace
- Tips for hazardous waste removal
- Wave Energy
- How to Enjoy Recycling at Home