Professional Skip Hiring Tips
Professional Skip Hiring Tips
Being the most respected and trustworthy skip hire company in Essex, we offer help and advice to our loyal customers. Take a look below to view our 5 tips when it comes to hiring a skip.
Hire your skip online
Be smart when ordering your skip! When ordering online, you save time, money and hassle! You could use our brand new, super-fast online booking system and hire a skip today! You could give us a call or let us know on our website where, when and how long for you would like the skip.
After you have ordered your skip, do some preparation before it arrives. Consider approximately how much space you are going to need. Be sure to leave enough space around the skip, avoiding damage to other objects and making it easier to use.
Safety and Delivery
When ordering a skip, be sure to consider health and safety. Make sure you choose a suitable location for the skip to be positioned, such as a clear driveway. Avoid blocking narrow roads, pathways and cycle tracks. Leigh Skip Hire can offer the help and advice you need when deciding where to place your skip. Once the skip has been placed, please do not attempt to move it, as this can damage the skip, your property, and yourself.
Don’t Overfill Your Skip
The biggest mistake people tend to make when using a skip, is overfilling it. Remember that it is always best to order a skip that might be too big, rather than have to order another skip because you need more room. The team at Leigh Skip Hire can help you choose the perfect sized skip for the waste you need to clear. An overfilled skip can lead to items falling out and being a hazard to pedestrians.
- What can I fit in a skip?
- Removing waste via skips
- You are responsible for your skip!
- What items can go in a skip?
- Leigh Skip Hire’s Christmas Quiz - Answers!
- Leigh Skip Hire’s Christmas Quiz
- Lets get recycling in Basildon
- Skip or Tip?
- Hiring a Skip in Basildon
- Recycling in Basildon
- 5 Interesting Facts about Skip Hiring
- How to look after your skip
- Skip Damage Prevention
- Another 5 Interesting Skip Hiring Facts!
- Why use Leigh Skip Hire?
- Recycling Using a Skip
- Fly Tipping in Hockley
- 5 Facts about Waste & Recycling
- Another 5 facts about Waste and Recycling
- Litter is damaging our planet
- Global Warming and The Greenhouse Effect
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ocean Pollution
- The process of recycling plastic
- Professional Skip Hiring Tips
- Disposing of computer hard drives
- Complete list of builders around Benfleet
- Composting in Benfleet
- Recycling in Benfleet
- Tips to Reducing Skip Hire Cost in Benfleet
- Everything you need to know about Leigh Skip Hire
- Summer Recycling
- Difference Between Recycling & Reusing
- Can I place a skip on the road?
- Why hire a skip for garden waste?
- Items You Could Repair, Not Replace
- Furniture repair shops that serve Basildon
- Simple Tips to Reducing Plastic Waste
- Maximizing waste in your skip
- Basildon Waste
- Four fascinating facts about waste
- What is E-Waste?
- Fun Ways to Reuse Your Household Items
- 3 Great Ways to Reduce E-Waste
- Get Recycling in the Workplace
- Tips for hazardous waste removal
- Wave Energy
- How to Enjoy Recycling at Home