Fly Tipping in Hockley
Fly Tipping in Hockley
Fly Tipping: the illegal dumping of waste. With so many containers and options available to remove your rubbish, it makes you wonder why people continue to leave it all on fields, on driveways or other places that it shouldn’t be. What most people don’t realise, however, is that the action of fly tipping carries a minimum fine of £120. In the worst-case scenario, you could go to jail for 12 months and have a fine of £50,000.
In January of 2018, a man in Hockley was fined £5,000 for failure to provide waste transfer notes. He didn’t turn up to court when summoned and had to pay the victim £170 on top of £1,727.50 to clear up! Although there wasn’t enough evidence to prosecute for fly tipping, there was enough to tie him to the dumping: he was declared guilty in court.
Leigh Skip Hire are able to dispose of your waste properly. Fly Tipping is damaging to the environment and you could face a huge fine: if you’ve dumped onto private property, you’re forcing someone to clean up after you as well (which isn’t fair). If you don’t need a skip or can’t afford one, please refer to our previous blogs detailing alternatives for recycling and waste.
In Hockley, fly tipping has increased in the past few years. There are many places to dispose of your waste correctly and safely. Please research local recycling centres and bin collection times so that you can legally get rid of your rubbish.
- What can I fit in a skip?
- Removing waste via skips
- You are responsible for your skip!
- What items can go in a skip?
- Leigh Skip Hire’s Christmas Quiz - Answers!
- Leigh Skip Hire’s Christmas Quiz
- Lets get recycling in Basildon
- Skip or Tip?
- Hiring a Skip in Basildon
- Recycling in Basildon
- 5 Interesting Facts about Skip Hiring
- How to look after your skip
- Skip Damage Prevention
- Another 5 Interesting Skip Hiring Facts!
- Why use Leigh Skip Hire?
- Recycling Using a Skip
- Fly Tipping in Hockley
- 5 Facts about Waste & Recycling
- Another 5 facts about Waste and Recycling
- Litter is damaging our planet
- Global Warming and The Greenhouse Effect
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ocean Pollution
- The process of recycling plastic
- Professional Skip Hiring Tips
- Disposing of computer hard drives
- Complete list of builders around Benfleet
- Composting in Benfleet
- Recycling in Benfleet
- Tips to Reducing Skip Hire Cost in Benfleet
- Everything you need to know about Leigh Skip Hire
- Summer Recycling
- Difference Between Recycling & Reusing
- Can I place a skip on the road?
- Why hire a skip for garden waste?
- Items You Could Repair, Not Replace
- Furniture repair shops that serve Basildon
- Simple Tips to Reducing Plastic Waste
- Maximizing waste in your skip
- Basildon Waste
- Four fascinating facts about waste
- What is E-Waste?
- Fun Ways to Reuse Your Household Items
- 3 Great Ways to Reduce E-Waste
- Get Recycling in the Workplace
- Tips for hazardous waste removal
- Wave Energy
- How to Enjoy Recycling at Home