Recycling Using a Skip
How does your skip help others?
Materials that are often disposed of using a skip involve common household metals such as aluminium, copper and steel.
These can be easily recycled and used again! Aluminium and steel can easily be shredded and melted down after being collected by Leigh Skip Hire then turned into new items that can continue the cycle!
Why waste and lose when you can skip and reuse?
Copper is a little more complicated since it’s used in wiring and piping: it must be graded and refined. Damaged metal may affect the later conductivity.
What can my recycled materials create?
The answer is… lots of things!
Drinking cans, cars, boats, planes… These can be used by others which conserves natural materials rather than wasting them and not using them again.
Copper can go back into piping as well- that’s certainly not a waste!
Remember: it may not just be metal that you’re recycling. Plastic? That can be reused! Paper? That too! Skips are mainly used for building materials…. but who says that you can’t have plastic furniture?
Why is it worth using a skip to recycle and reuse?
Simple! You’re helping the environment. We don’t have unlimited materials unless we continue reusing the old ones.
Leigh Skip Hire can help you do that! It’s a much better alternative than using a tip to dispose of your old metals and plastics… skips are friendly to the surrounding areas!
By using Leigh Skip Hire, you can save energy, save money (with cheaper recycled products), protect the environment and conserve resources!
All for hiring a skip instead of taking it to the tip!
“DITCH THE TIP AND USE A SKIP”
- What can I fit in a skip?
- Removing waste via skips
- You are responsible for your skip!
- What items can go in a skip?
- Leigh Skip Hire’s Christmas Quiz - Answers!
- Leigh Skip Hire’s Christmas Quiz
- Lets get recycling in Basildon
- Skip or Tip?
- Hiring a Skip in Basildon
- Recycling in Basildon
- 5 Interesting Facts about Skip Hiring
- How to look after your skip
- Skip Damage Prevention
- Another 5 Interesting Skip Hiring Facts!
- Why use Leigh Skip Hire?
- Recycling Using a Skip
- Fly Tipping in Hockley
- 5 Facts about Waste & Recycling
- Another 5 facts about Waste and Recycling
- Litter is damaging our planet
- Global Warming and The Greenhouse Effect
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ocean Pollution
- The process of recycling plastic
- Professional Skip Hiring Tips
- Disposing of computer hard drives
- Complete list of builders around Benfleet
- Composting in Benfleet
- Recycling in Benfleet
- Tips to Reducing Skip Hire Cost in Benfleet
- Everything you need to know about Leigh Skip Hire
- Summer Recycling
- Difference Between Recycling & Reusing
- Can I place a skip on the road?
- Why hire a skip for garden waste?
- Items You Could Repair, Not Replace
- Furniture repair shops that serve Basildon
- Simple Tips to Reducing Plastic Waste
- Maximizing waste in your skip
- Basildon Waste
- Four fascinating facts about waste
- What is E-Waste?
- Fun Ways to Reuse Your Household Items
- 3 Great Ways to Reduce E-Waste
- Get Recycling in the Workplace
- Tips for hazardous waste removal
- Wave Energy
- How to Enjoy Recycling at Home